Thursday, September 2, 2010

Face Of The Day-Blue Brown Pigment



I decided to play around with my MAC Blue Brown pigment to create a unique smokey eye. It is a gorgeous duo chrome pigment. It flashes blue and brown, depending on the way the light hits it. I decided I wanted more of the blue to come out, so I used a brown base.








Products used:


Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in brown, all over lid as a base
-MAC Blue Brown pigment on lid and blended into the crease
-MAC Mulch in the crease
-MAC Texture blended to the brow bone as a transition color
-Kat Von D Rock N Roll eyeshadow duo in Motorhead, the black color in the outer v
-MAC Manila Paper in the inner corner and as brow highlight
-Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in blackest black on upper lash line
-Bourjois eyeliner in party black on water line
-MAC Opulash mascara in bad, bad, black layered over MAC Fibre Rich Lash in all black

Cheeks:
-NARS Deep Throat blush

Lips:
-NYX lipliner in natural
-MAC Viva Glam II
-MAC Cremesheen lipglass in boy bait

*Nothing on my face but moisturizer (it is too hot for foundation!)

I was just playing around and I really like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment