Saturday, November 13, 2010

NARS Taos Blush-The Perfect Rose Color

You all know how I love me some blush (it's what inspired my blog name after all).  Beauty.com recently had a Friends & Family sale with 20% off your entire purchase.  Since they sell NARS, I decided to take advantage and purchase another NARS blush.  NARS makes incredible blushes.  They are are extremely pigmented, silky in texture, and long lasting.  I already have Deep Throat and Taj Mahal, so I decided I wanted Taos.  Taos is a desert rose with fine gold shimmer.  It has been described as the brown girl's Orgasm blush (which can tend to be too light for deeper skin tones).  I only needed a light tap into the pan to get enough color and it showed up as a beautiful rose color with a golden glow on me.  I used my MAC 129 blush brush.  I think this would be great on lighter skin tones as well, if used with a light hand.  It blended like a dream without much effort. 

close up of Taos

You can kind of see the subtle gold shimmer 
NARS blushes retail for $26 which may seem pricey, but you will have it forever.  Have you tried any blush from NARS?

No comments:

Post a Comment