Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are You A Vintage Vixen?



China Glaze has released a new 12 polish collection for Fall 2010 named Vintage Vixen. It takes its inspiration from the women of the 40's. I love Fall colors and I couldn't wait to snap up these colors. I picked up six of the twelve colors.


Classic Camel (khaki creme with gold micro glitter)



Ingrid (taupe with gold and copper micro glitter)

Bogie (plummy purple with multi-colored micro glitter)



Goin' My Way? (coppery brown with gold micro glitter)


Emerald Fitzgerald (teal green with blue and green micro glitter)



Midnight Mission (navy blue with silver micro glitter)

These were all of my favorites from the collection. To see the remaining colors in the collection, click this link. The formula for all was smooth and easy to apply. All colors require two coats. China Glaze is available at Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment