Monday, August 22, 2011

Manicure Mondays-Sally Hansen Kook A Mango


I was so impressed with the formula of the last Sally Hansen polish that I used, that I purchased another color.  This one, not so much impressed.  It needed three coats for opacity.  For such of pigmented color, I was disappointed with that.  But never the less, it is a nice color.  Kook a Mango is a orange leaning coral that can sometimes look red in low lights.  It is bright!  I used CND Stickey base coat and Seche Vite top coat.  This polish is touted as a 5 in 1 where you don't have to use a base or a top coat.  I used a base coat to avoid staining and I used a top coat because it took forever to dry last time.  There was no nail staining, however, it did stain my cuticles.  NO BUENO!  It wore for 6 days chip free, although it says it can go 10 days chip free.  Not bad, nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment