Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul




The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is going on now through August 1. I woke up bright and early and got there right at open. I love this sale because you can find great items at phenomenal prices. I picked up a mish mash of things.


This is what I got:

1. Diane Von Furstenberg black pencil skirt
2. Maggie London brown and purple wrap dress
3. Nars Hopelessly Devoted beauty kit that included a Deep Throat/Laguna blush bronzer duo and Orgasm and Crepuscule lipglosses.
4. MAC Rubenesque paint pot
5. Coach Poppy perfume










My favorite is the Diane Von Furstenberg skirt. I adore her clothes and I just love pencil skirts! They are the right mix of sexy and professional.

If you get a chance, go by the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. They have a ton of great buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment