Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter Miracle-Vaseline Deep Conditioning Cocoa Butter

While it is not quite Winter, the temperatures are steadily dropping, which means the moisture is sucked out of our skin.  I in particular get super dry legs and hands.  I will put lotion on and 5 minutes later, my skin is back to being dry.  I had to find something more lasting.  I actually picked this up for my husband who suffers from extremely dry hands.  I ended up using a bit of it and I was blown away. 

This is the cream formula, so it is very thick.  It contains cocoa butter, vitamin E, and petroleum jelly.  It smells so good, like hot cocoa!  It leaves my skin feeling so silky and hydrated.  This really is my miracle cream. 


There is a drawback though, it leaves my hands with a slight greasy feel to them.  You have to wait about 5 minutes before touching something.  This can be found at your local drugstore for about $3.  Do you have a miracle lotion or cream?

2 comments:

  1. I mix vaseline and pure vitamin E oil for my elbows, knee, and feet. My bf has extremely dry skin as well so that mix really helps him along with Udderly Smooth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one. I used it a lot last year (tub form though) and omg i love the smell. It is great. I am so so dry on the elbows and knees.. soo ashy and i need stuff like this to make me look smooth!

    ReplyDelete