Sunday, December 19, 2010

How To Fake A Full Nights Rest

This week has been so crazy with Christmas shopping, graduations, etc.  Tonight, the husband took me to the Nutcracker and I am just getting home for the first time ALL DAY!  I went to church and then spent most of my day Christmas shopping, only to get back in time to get ready for the ballet.  Did I mention, I've been up since 6:30 am? 

Knowing that I would eventually look haggard, I pulled out my secret weapon to looking alert and refreshed...MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow. 

I'm telling you, it is a miracle worker.  It is described as an antique gold.  It is the most beautiful soft golden color that has a nice sheen. 

The sheen is what does the trick.  It reflects light, making you look more awake and alert.  Tonight I used it all over my lid and into the inner crease with a soft brown shade just on the outer crease.  And ta-da, I looked like I'd slept a good 10 hours.  And when I am extra tired, I pop some on my lower lash line and that instantly lifts my eyes.  Unfortunately, my camera doesn't capture all of Woodwinked's glory, so I don't have a before and after shot for you.  Do you have a well rested trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment