Monday, December 6, 2010

Manicure Mondays-Orly Forever Crimson

UPDATE:  After wearing this for 7 days straight, my nails are horribly stained.  You definitely need a good base coat with this one!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Okay, I couldn't resist.  With the holidays approaching, I've gotten into a festive mood and broke out my red nail polishes.  This week I have Orly Forever Crimson, a gorgeous deep red with subtle magenta shimmer.  The shimmer in only noticeable in direct sunlight.  The formula was thin and needed 3 coats for opacity.  As usual, I used my favorite top coat Seche Vite.  What is your favorite holiday polish?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also in the Christmas spirit and opted for green nails this week. I'm wearing Finger Paints Harvest Hues and topped it with a coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment (gold glitter). I have tons of Christmas hues but I'd have to say I think my fave this year is CG Party Hearty. I can't wait to wear it.

    ReplyDelete