Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

While checking my email this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from Dori of Kiss My Acetone telling me she tagged me for a Stylish Blogger Award.  I was so excited that I forgot I was at work for a second.  It feels really good to know people out there actually read (and like) my blog.  For me, this is a fun hobby and it totally feels great to be appreciated!  So thanks Dori for the tag!

These are the rules for the tag:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about the award

And without further ado...my 7 things

1. I absolutely can not sleep if any doors (closet, bedroom, or bathroom) are open in our room.  If I don't close them myself, I make my husband do it.  I have been that way since childhood when my dad would tell me about the "Boogie Man" in my closet.  I know no such thing exists, but it has stuck with me since childhood!  I know...weird.

2. I detest lettuce.  I can't stand anything about it, the texture, the taste, or the smell.  Especially the smell of hot lettuce!  It will ruin my appetite if it ends up on my plate.  Because of my disdain for lettuce, it made it pretty difficult to be a vegetarian, which I tried for about 3 months.

3. If allowed, I would be a career student.  I absolutely love school!  Not the college atmosphere, but the actual learning.  I thrive on it.  As if the 4 years of undergrad wasn't enough, I did 2 more years for accounting, and once I pass my CPA exam, I'm sure I'll find another reason to go back to school.  It drives my husband crazy! 

4. I can not eat leftovers that I have cooked.  If I've cooked it, it means I've tasted it multiple times while cooking it and I've eaten it at least once.  So when I'm hungry the next day, I don't want to eat it again.

5. I'd rather text than talk on the phone.  I know it's impersonal but after working all day, I just don't feel like talking on the phone.  I do make an effort on the weekends/holidays/birthdays but during the week I'm too mentally drained to hold a phone conversation.  I know...I'm working on it.

6. If my metabolism allowed, I would live strictly off of pizza and red velvet cake.  I could eat both everyday and not get tired of it.  I've never tried it, but if I could, I would.

7.  My beauty product obsession started with blush and has now trickled over to lipstick and nail polish.  I seriously have a problem and I have no plans to stop :-)  Which is good news for the blog!

Now here are the 15 blogs that I tag:
1. Short n Chic
2. Mocha Mish Mash
3. Candy Coated Tips
4. Nailspotting
5. Mouldy Fruit
6. Gloss Goss
7. amynicolaox
8. Addicted to all Things Pretty
9. Accidental Beauty
10. Phalanges Files
11. Glossy's Wardrobe
12. Polish Hoarder Disorder
13. Polish or Perish
14. Lextard
15. Makeup Republic

Now I read a ton of blogs and these were the first 15 that came to mind.

1 comment:

  1. I love ur blog..u are my justification to shop..
    When he says "do u need it?" I reply with a "t-mitch has one, so i need one too!" #fundraise'nformyMIA

    ReplyDelete