Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Current Obsession-Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

I am currently recuperating from a nasty cold, but I wanted to share my latest obsession with you.  It is the infamous Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.  I received this fragrance for Christmas and have become totally obsessed with it.  I have worn it everyday since I've received it.  It is a mix of Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, and Patchouli.  It just oozes sensuality.  It lasts all day and I am constantly getting compliments on the fragrance.   It is the most intoxicating scent!  Even my sister, who refuses to wear perfume, wants some now.  It is rather pricey at $100 for a 1.7 oz bottle but totally worth it.  For a less expensive alternative, Sephora sells a rollerball version for $22.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I love perfume. Unfortunately, there are some ladies at my job that are deathly allergic so I can't wear much. I like some sweet fragrances like Hanae Mori to more crips clean fragrances like Turquatic by MAC which fits great in my purse. But I'll have to try this new one. Great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Year! I also like MAC Turquatic!

    ReplyDelete