Monday, February 21, 2011

Manicure Mondays-Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

Hard Candy Mr. Wrong is a hard color to describe.  I'd describe it has a silvery purple base with tons of purple and gold microglitter.  You can really see the gold glitter in the bottle in this picture.  It definitely has that bling factor.  This was actually my Valentine's Day manicure.  Ironically, I wore Mr. Wrong and the day Mr. Right sent me flowers (I know that was corny).  This was two coats with China Glaze Fast Forward top coat.  The formula was nice and it lasted for 4 days.  The only gripe I have about this polish is that it is exclusively sold at Wal-Mart.  Anyone who knows me, knows I can't stand Wal-Mart.  I actually sent my husband to get this for me.  I would like to try other polishes from this line, as long as he is willing to go get them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment