Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Top 5 Drugstore Products

As much as I love my high end brands, I also hold a special place in my heart for drugstore gems.  Here are my top five favorite drugstore products.

In no particular order:


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base-it has a mousse like consistency that blends nicely onto the skin, creating a smooth canvas for your foundation.  This is my second jar of this primer.  The price...$10.99!



Revlon Nude Lustre Super Lustrous Lipgloss-a great peachy nude with subtle shimmer.  This gloss glides on smooth and is not at all sticky.  Love this gloss!  The price...$5.99!


NYX Lip Liners-they are creamy, pigmented, and long lasting.  This one is the color Burgundy.  I have two other colors not featured.  Great lip liners for the price at $2!


Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eyeliner pencil-this liner is super black!  It is the most pigmented, creamy, BLACK, drugstore pencil eyeliner I have ever found!  The price...$6.99!


Wet N Wild eyeshadow in Nutty-this shadow is a taupe with purple and silver undertones.  Wet N Wild shadows are surprisingly great quality.  The pigmentation and texture are superb!  And the price...$1.99!  Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment