Monday, March 14, 2011

Manicure Mondays-China Glaze Recycle

This is one of my favorite greys.  China Glaze Recycle is a warm toned medium grey.  It has just a hint of brown in it that does not come through in the photo.  The formula was great, almost opaque in one coat.  This was 2 coats for maximum opacity with a base coat of CND Sticky Base and top coat of China Glaze Fast Forward.  It wore very well, lasting 5 days before showing significant tip wear.  I highly recommend this color for warm toned gals (and guys).

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I've been on a hunt for recycle for some time to no avail. Nevertheless, I have purchased a few other cool greys. Currently, I'm currently wearing Misa Office Polish-tics. I'm trying to get my last few dark tones in before Spring - I can't believe spring is this Sunday! I recently discovered Misa about two weeks ago and purchased the 9 to 5 collection. The creme finish is fantastic so I'll be added the brand to my regular buying list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just C-I found Recycle on Amazon after searching months and months for it. I also recently discovered Misa but can't find anywhere locally that sells it (Houston, TX).

    ReplyDelete