Friday, March 25, 2011

Outfit Of The Day-Birthday Edition

This is my first ever outfit of the day post.  Yesterday was my birthday, I turned 20 something :).  My husband took me out to a very nice restaurant and bought me some nice goodies.  I am actually wearing one of my gifts that he purchased, the dress.  Also, my hair was pulled back in a bun at my husband's request.  Here is my outfit breakdown:

Dress-Ann Taylor
Shoes-Zara
Watch-Michael Kors
Earrings-Charming Charlie
Nails-Sinful Colors Easy Going

I kept my makeup pretty simple, going with a brown smokey eye, peach cheeks, and coral lips. We are having a party at our home tomorrow in celebration of my birthday, so maybe I will do a birthday outfit of the day part II.

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty and very classy! I never seen your hair pulled back, I like it! I like the shoes too!


    A'Drian :-)

    ReplyDelete