Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stila Make Me Blush

While picking up my free birthday gift from Sephora (my birthday is indeed on Thursday March 24th), I saw the Stila Make Me Blush palette near the register.  The design caught my eye, it was so cute!  It was designed for Valentine's Day to mimic the candy conversation hearts.

There are 3 colors in the blush, a red coral, pink coral, and peach coral.  It has a gold overspray that is easily removed by your finger or make up brush.  It's a shame, though, it would have made a nice eyeshadow.  The colors are very pigmented.  I wore it today and only needed a small swipe of my brush.  Here are swatches.
Left to Right:  Gold, all corals blended together, peach coral, red coral, pink coral
You also get a lot of product, getting 10 grams in this blush.  This was only $14 at Sephora, which is a steal!  This was my first Stila product, I have to say I am impressed.

2 comments: