Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I gave into the hype and purchased Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara.  Now I know that you can use any 'ole mascara on your bottom lashes.  I get that, but the problem is that most mascaras smudge on my bottom lashes and end up all in my under eye area.  I pretty much use mascara on my bottom lashes everyday because it gives me a more "awaken" look to my eyes.  So when I heard that Clinique had a mascara especially for the bottom lashes, I was intrigued.

The tube is small and the brush is super tiny.  It is perfect for defining those bottom lashes.  It is also very pigmented, being a very black mascara.  And most importantly, It. Does. Not. Smudge!  I love it!

Next to Lancome Hypnose

Look at the tiny brush!


Next to Lancome Hypnose's brush
The cost is $10 and available wherever Clinique is sold.  I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment