Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener

I picked this up at Ulta a few weeks ago with my 20% off coupon.  It is a nude eyeliner that is designed to be used on the waterline and the inner corner to brighten the eyes.  I like that it's nude rather than white as I find it looks less obvious.  Tarte is a cruelty free company that does not use parabens.  In fact, this liner is formulated without: parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, synthetic dye, and synthetic fragrance.


I use it specifically on my waterline to give me that "awake" look when my eyes are looking tired.  I find that it lasts about 6 hours on my waterline before fading, which is quite impressive.  It is very creamy and glides on effortlessly, without tugging or pulling.

It is a mechanical pencil, so no sharpening is required.  I prefer this as I find that sharpening can waste product.  This retails for $18 and can be found wherever Tarte products are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment