Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC Surf Baby-My Paradise Blush



The only thing I wanted from the MAC Surf Baby collection was the My Paradise blush.  What can I say, I'm a blush whore!  It was just too pretty to pass up.  It is a super pigmented orangey coral with a gold hibiscus flower embossed on it.  I mean, how can you not want that?!  The gold is more than just an overspray.  It won't actually come off with just a swipe of your brush.  I think it adds a nice highlight.  As expected, it sold out with in hours on MAC's website, so I stalked Nordstrom.com for it.  I was able to get it and I love it!  Check out the arm swatches:


Coral, Gold, Mixed

It was $28 and you get 12 grams of product.  That's twice the size of a regular MAC blush!  Get it if you can!

1 comment:

  1. Just came from buying mine at Macys and was surprised they even still had it!! Not that I was gonna ask any questions! Lol... It looks great on, much better than I expected!

    ReplyDelete