Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Bronze Palette



It all started as a typical Saturday morning.  I woke up, groomed myself, and ate breakfast.  I check my phone and what do I have?  An email alert from Sephora about some new products.  I click the link to see this beautiful palette staring me in the face.  Sold!  I'm going to Sephora today and I must have this..STORY OF MY LIFE!

Well I'm glad I gave into my impulses.  If you have not tried Tarina Tarantino eyeshadows, you must.  I'd already had a single eyeshadow by her that really impressed me.



This palette consists of 8 full size shadows (!) and costs only $38.  Considering that a single full size shadow goes for $20, this is quite a deal.  The palette is made up of summery, albeit neutral colors with a pop of color in the turquoise shade.


Top Row

Bottom Row
They are highly pigmented and buttery smooth.  And they blend like no other.  There is no fall out, even with the shimmery dark brown shade.   They come in various finishes of pearl, matte, and shimmer.

The packaging comes with a large mirror in a sturdy cardboard casing.  The palette is rather large, but that is ok. The only drawback is that there are no shade names on the packaging.  I had to rely on Sephora's website in order to get the shades.

Shade Names (From Sephora.com)
- Pearl
- Pearlized Nude
- Shimmering Bronze
- Matte Brown
- Pearlized Pink
- Taupe
- Turquoise
- Shimmering Brown

Bottom line, if you don't get this palette, you should at least experience a Tarina Tarantino eyeshadow sometime in your life.

P.S.  I got a new camera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment