Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Fragrance Favorite: Coach Poppy

I purchased this fragrance last summer and it quickly became a summer favorite of mine.  I couldn't wait for it to get warm again so that I could wear it! Coach Poppy has notes of cucumber flower, mandarin, freesia, jasmine, water lily, gardenia, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.  It is a sweet fragrance but not sickly sweet.  It is the perfect summer fragrance!

The bottle is cute though a little juvenile.  I believe this fragrance was marketed to the younger demographic with it's packaging and bright pink color.

I purchased this from Nordstrom when it was exclusively sold there but I have now seen it at Sephora, Ulta, Dillards, & Macy's.  It was $60 for the 1.7 fl oz bottle.  If you are looking for a good summer fragrance, check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment