Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another NARS Blush...


I went ahead and placed a teeny tiny NARS order to take advantage of the 20% off promotion.  I actually got two blushes but will show you just one on this post.  I got the infamous Exhibit A.  I'd read several blogs stating this was a MUST for women of color and I totally agree.  However, I think this is a MUST for all women of ANY color!  It is a beautiful orange based red with a matte finish.  And boy is it pigmented!  A light hand is needed even if you are of the darkest skin tone.

 

I wore it today and it gives the most natural looking flush.  I highly recommend this blush to every woman who wears blush!

Exhibit A is available wherever NARS is sold.  Their blushes retail for $27 but if you hurry, you can get 20% off with code NEWNARS through today with free 2 day shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment