Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Currently Loving...Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne


I wanted to share with you a fragrance that I am currently loving.  It is Jo Malone's Earl Grey & Cucumber cologne.  I know, I know...it does not sound that appealing.  But believe me it is!  It has notes of bergamot, apple, water jasmine, cucumber, vanilla, musk, and cedarwood.  At first, it has the spiciness of its namesake tea, then it dries down to a nice fresh scent.  I can't get enough of this cologne.  It also has outstanding lasting power.  I can still smell it on me after a full day of work! 

As always, I fell in love with a limited edition product.  This was released in her Spring 2011 collection as part of a whole tea themed collection.  And it only came in 1 ounce bottles.  So alas, when this is all gone, it will be no more. 

As you know, Jo Malone fragrances can be mixed to create a "custom" fragrance.  I like to sometimes  pair this with her Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne.  Gives it a nice fruitiness and makes it more sweet.

Jo Malone fragrances are available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Jo Malone boutiques.  The 1 ounce (50 ML) bottle retails for $55.

1 comment:

  1. Every Jo Malone fragrance I smell, I like. Needless to say I havent purchased any simply because I want them all! Lol

    ReplyDelete