Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm Obsessed With Dior Addict Lipstick In #811 Smoky

#811 Smoky
I purchased this Dior Addict lipstick back in July and have just gotten around to wearing it as it is a Fall color.  I am so glad I bought this color, I'm now obsessed with it!  It is a gorgeous shade of brown tinged burgundy.  It is not nearly as dark as the tube would suggest.  This is my first go around with Dior lipsticks and I honestly don't know what took me so long.  This lipstick is so moisturizing and feels so good on the lips.  And I adore the packaging, c'est tres chic.  It lasted all day, just needing a tiny touch up after lunch.  And for $28, it better have performed well!  There are 54 shades in total that is offered in the Dior Addict lipstick line.  I plan on purchasing a few more shades when Sephora has its annual Family and Friends' sale next month.


Still on my lips at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment