Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wet N Wild Vanity Palette-Drugstore Gem


I'm sure by now, all of you have heard the buzz surrounding the Wet N Wild Color Icon palettes.  Well here is my two cents about it.  It is a great drugstore find!  This little baby set me back a mere $3.99 as I had a coupon for $1 off Wet N Wild products.


It is a great neutral palette chocked full of wearable colors.  The colors are very pigmented, soft,and blend beautifully.  Of the 6 colors included, 3 are matte and 3 are frost finishes.  I've heard that there are some MAC dupes in this palette.  The matte dark brown is supposed to be a dupe for Embark and the matte cream shade a dupe for Brule.  I don't own those shades to compare, so I will just have to take the blogosphere's word for it.
Left side colors

Right side colors

As far as their staying power, they did not fade at all during the day, but please note that I prime my lids with every eyeshadow that I use, regardless of the brand.  Overall this is a great buy that will only set you back a few bucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment