Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Found My Nude Pumps!

Well, I should say my mother found them.  I had vented my frustrations to her about not being able to find the style, color, etc that I wanted.  While out shopping for herself, she came across these...and they were exactly what I was looking for.  Conservative enough for the office, high enough for the weekend...and most importantly...the right shade of nude.



They are the Antonio Melani Cleo pump from Dillard's and they were only $31 (marked down from $90)!  And this was the only pair left and they happened to be in my size.  Talk about fate!

They are made of very soft vintage nappa Mestico leather (??).  It has a leather insole and outsole with a 4 inch heel, small platform, and almond shaped toe.  They are very comfortable also.

I'm so glad my mother stumbled across these.  Talk about a diamond in the rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment