Sunday, November 27, 2011

What To Wear To A Daytime Office Holiday Party


What To Wear To A Daytime Office Holiday Party


The company that I work for has an annual holiday party but it is during the daytime.  Meaning during working hours, we as a company go to a venue and celebrate the holidays with food, drinks, etc.  The only problem with this is that I have to wear my party outfit to work.  Here are a few basic pieces that can take you from the office to an office party in no time.

A sequin tank-Wet Seal racerback tank top, $20
A bold colored blazer-Blazer
A black pencil skirt-Alexander McQueen wool pencil skirt, $417
Black dressy pumps-Stiletto heels, $85
A satin clutch-Dorothy Perkins black handbag, £10
Gold bangles-Lee Angel Jewelry gold jewelry, $80
Simple,  yet elegant earrings-Kate Spade 14k earrings, $58



For the makeup, I would remember that this event is happening during the day, so I would do a simple neutral eye with a nice berry lip.  In a few weeks, I'll be digging these basics out of my closet for our daytime office holiday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment