Thursday, January 12, 2012

Clinique Delovely Butter Shine Lipstick


I've been on the hunt for some "my lips but better" lipstick colors lately.  While browsing Sephora, I came across this Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in the color Delovely.  Delovely is a peachy brown with a nice sheen to it.  The color is sheer but buildable.  The Butter Shine formula is very moisturizing.  It applies evenly and has a nice slip.  With it being so moisturizing, it doesn't have the greatest staying power.  I get two hours tops with this color.  Not great, but not a deal breaker.   I like the packaging, it's a nice shiny metal casing.  The way it's shaped reminds me of bamboo.

Clinique Delovely Butter Shine lipstick


 These lipsticks retail for $14.50 at Sephora, Clinique counters, and clinique.com.  If you're looking for a "my lips but better" color, give this one a try.

1 comment: