Friday, January 20, 2012

My Newest Fragrance (And Obsession)-Prada Candy


From the moment I took the sample from the sales associate at Nordstrom, I knew I had to own this fragrance!  It is in one word...delicious.  It's a sweet fragrance but not overly sweet like say a Britney Spears Fantasy.  This is a sophisticated sweet, the kind of sweet you'd smell on a woman carrying a Celine Luggage tote.

It is not an overly complicated fragrance, consisting of just three notes: white musk, benzoin, and caramel accord.  When it's first sprayed, you really get the sweetness of the benzoin, as it drys down, the luscious caramel and white musk notes come out.

This is an eau de parfum, so it's more concentrated.  I find that on me, it lasts all day.  I'll spray it around 8 am and it will still be lingering around 6 pm.

I received this as a Christmas gift from the husband and I couldn't be more thrilled!  He happens to adore it also.  Side note: I find this to be a man magnet.  I've been stopped by men in the grocery store, at work, and at restaurants asking me what I was wearing.

Prada Candy is sold at your finer department stores (Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc).

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, thanks for sharing!
    I love Prada Candy and can't wait to add this to my collection! :)

    xXx

    http://www.abigail-marys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete