Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nail Polish-Out 2012


I hinted to this on Twitter and Facebook. You may have heard of other bloggers doing something similar, i.e. Gloss-Out 20XX, etc. I have decided that with over 150 nail polishes (pictured above), many untried, that I would not be purchasing any new polish in 2012.  However, I have given myself 5 freebies, meaning if there is some super unique color that I just have to have, I can get only 5 total for 2012.  I still have more than enough untrieds to continue my Manicure Monday posts for all of 2012.  Each time I purchase one of the 5 allowed freebies, I'll do a post on it letting you guys know.  This is going to be soooo hard as I consider nail polish a cheap quick beauty treat.  I sure hope I can do this!  How many polishes do you own?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you own a lot of nail polish! But that ban is sooo strict, I would just die, haha. I own about 30 nail polishes... But my obsession os growing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue but it's a lot. In the last few days I've picked up like 6 polishes! *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete