Thursday, May 20, 2010

Product Rave: Urban Decay Primer Potion

I like to call this my genie in a bottle! Have you ever put on your eye makeup, then a few hours later it is a streaky mess? Well look no further, Urban Decay's Primer Potion is to the rescue! You put it on your bare, clean lids before applying your shadows. Let it dry and then apply your eyeshadow. It makes the colors more vibrant and they stay all day! I mean really, NO CREASING! It is amazing! I do not know what they put in this stuff, but it works miracles. I have really oily lids and I have worn it for 12 hours before, and my eyeshadow looked like it was freshly applied. It even keeps your eyeliner fresh looking! I recommend applying it with the doe foot wand that comes with it. I would avoid using your fingers, as they can transfer oil onto your lids.

It can be found at Ulta, Sephora, or http://www.urbandecay.com/. It comes in two sizes, 10 ml for $18 and 16 ml for $23. It will last a long time because a little goes a long way with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment