Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frugal Fashion Find-Cynthia Vincent for Target

I was browsing Target the other day, intending on only picking up the Sonia Kashuk brush, when I made the mistake of going to the shoe department. Okay, so it wasn't exactly a mistake that I ended up in the shoe department. I actually went there looking for some rain boots, when I came across the cutest flat black sandals. They were Cynthia Vincent for Target. Cynthia Vincent is a high end designer whose shoes sell in Bloomingdale's in the mid $200's to high $300's. She did a limited edition collection for Target offering her great designs for an affordable price. These were $24.99. Needless to say, I snagged the last 8 1/2 they had.





I do not normally go for sandals that have straps in between my toes because they irritate me. So I was little concerned about the comfort. Well I have since worn them four times and have had no irritation. They are super comfortable! I urge you to browse your local Target or http://www.target.com/ and check out this awesome designer's super affordable collection!

I did end up making a trip to Juicy Couture for the Friends & Family 20% off event. I've had my eye on a charm bracelet for the longest. I tried it on and found it too chunky for my tiny wrists, so I passed on it. I did however find their fragrance Juicy Couture to be quite nice. I am still deciding if I will purchase it. I normally have to smell a sample for about a week to decide if I like it before I purchase it. I ended up leaving the store empty handed. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment