Friday, May 28, 2010

Product Review-MAC Opulash Mascara





I stopped by my local MAC counter for the unveiling of their newest mascara Opulash, $14. MAC promises that it "sweeps and curls your lashes with the most extreme voluminization ever. It's all in the brush, enlarged and engineered to grab roots, lift, hold, replicate and exaggerate." I must say that I agree. I was a little weary when I first saw how large the brush was. But as soon as I swept it into my lashes, all my worries went away! It totally gave my lashes instant volume and curl! I was extremely impressed.




Naked lashes



After one coat




After two coats



I found that two coats achieved the affect that I was looking for. It did not clump nor did it dry super fast. This new mascara from MAC is definitely a winner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment