Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Quick Fix For Nails




This past weekend, I was in a close friend's wedding. She required that her bridesmaids have a french manicure. Now since I do not wear acrylic nails nor do I wear french manicures, I needed to find a quick fix for my nails. So I went to my local drugstore to see what I could find. I have never been good with those french manicure kits that come with the polish, so I new that was not going to be an option. Then I spotted Broadway Nail's Real Life French Nail Kit. It comes with 24 artificial nails in different sizes, nail glue, a nail file, and a cuticle stick. They were really easy to put on and took me about 15 minutes to do both hands. I purchased the "real short" length. Once glued on, they stayed put and I was able to go about my normal activities without fear that one would pop off. The box says that they will last for about seven days. And the best part is that they only cost me $4!



I was able to satisfy the bride and save myself a trip to the nail salon and no one was the wiser!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Your nails look great! I have to try it one day.

    ReplyDelete