So this is what I picked up:
From left to right clockwise we have:
- Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof eyeliner in Black Party
- MAC lipsticks in Thrills and Pink Nouveau
- MAC blush in Honour
- L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base (primer)
- MAC Brushes 224, 129, & 116
- Sonia Kashuk small multi-purpose powder brush
- China Glaze nail polishes in V, Awakening, and II
- Eco Tools retractable kabuki brush
- Lancome Hypnose mascara in black
Lipsticks: Pink Nouveau (top), Thrills (bottom)
Pink Nouveau is from MAC's permanent collection. It is a true pink color. I do not wear it that bright, I put a light coat on with a pink lip gloss layered on top. Thrills is from MAC's To The Beach Collection. It is a rosy coral with gold shimmer. It is my favorite summer color for the moment!
Honour is also from MAC's permanent line. It is a golden beige with gold pearl. I use it as a highlighter as it is far too light to use as a blush on my skin tone.
From bottom to top: Sonia Kashuk brush, MAC 224, MAC 129, MAC 116, kabuki
Yes, I picked up a second MAC 224 brush as I realized that I needed one for blending and one for concealer. The 129 is a powder and blush brush and the 116 is a dense blush brush. The Sonia Kashuk brush, available at Target, is great for the crease and also a great at applying powder underneath the eyes. The kabuki brush, also available at Target, is a travel kabuki that retracts so it fits perfect into my makeup bag.
Well you see what I've been up to. What have you purchased lately?