Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Summer Love-China Glaze For Audrey

I know that I am incredibly late in falling in love with this color, as For Audrey has been out since 2007. It has taken me that long to drum up the courage to put this on my nails, as I am usually a safe nail polish wearer. It was so worth the wait. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOR! It is the closest shade to Tiffany & Co blue that I have ever seen. And who doesn't like love Tiffany & Co? I purchased it and immediately went to my car and painted my nails with it. I highly recommend this color. If you are a little more conservative with you manicure colors, try it as a pedicure color. You won't regret it. Just one thing, the formula is a cream formula that goes on thick, so you have to be patient with your application. I suggest two coats to get an even finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment