Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Favorites


Here are the things that I am loving for the month of June:

1. MAC 116 blush brush-This brush is the BEST for applying blush. It is like blush application for dummies! It allows you to apply color precisely to the area that you want without making a mess of your cheeks. Definitely a must have!

2. MAC 224 blending brush-I love this so much that I have two of them! It is so multi-purpose. It is particularly great for under eye concealer application! Also a must have!

3. L'Oreal Professional Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base-I use this under my eye to smooth out the fine lines. It is great and keeps my concealer in place all day.

4. MAC Thrills Lipstick-This is a limited edition color so I am bummed that I didn't pick up a back up :( This is my favorite lip color for the month of June, perfect for summer.

5. China Glaze For Audrey-I already did a post on this. Love the color, currently my pedicure color for June.

6. Almay Oil Free Makeup Remover Towelettes-These are phenomenal! I am on my second pack. They're packed with aloe, cucumber, and green tea, so they are very soothing to the skin. I love these!

7. MAC Tan Pigment-A muted pinky brown bronze color, this pigment is perfect for work and play.

8. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural-This powder is all I wear as "foundation" since it is so hot and humid. It provides enough coverage to even out my skin tone and has definitely been a staple in my makeup routine.

9. Multi-Strand Lucite Necklace-I picked this up at Macy's for a steal and it has become the perfect accessory!

No comments:

Post a Comment