Friday, July 9, 2010

Bath & Body Works Sensual Sugar Scrub Is A Hit



I have found the best skin exfoliator! It is Bath & Body Works Sensual Sugar Scrub in Sandalwood Fig. I purchased it about a month and a half ago during their semi-annual sale. It is part of their aromatherapy line. It does a wonderful job of scrubbing away those dead skin cells and leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized. It contains sunflower, safflower, sweet almond, and jojoba oils. It is so moisturizing that I don't have to use lotion afterward and I normally have extremely dry skin. The scent is very nice and not too strong. In addition to using it all over, I use it on my elbows and heels as well. It really does a great job at getting my heels nice and smooth (and my heels are the driest part of my body). It retails for $16 but I got for half off! So if you find it, I highly recommend grabbing one, especially at the sale price.
Look at all the oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment