Monday, July 5, 2010

Beauty Bargin-Ulta Mechanical Waterproof Eyeliners


Ulta is having a sale on their Ulta Brand Mechanical Waterproof Eyeliners. Normally $7, they are only $1 through July 24. Since you can not beat $1 eyeliner, I picked up three (which is the limit per customer). I figured since they were so cheap, it would be a great time to try colors I would not normally pay full price for. I got Indigo, which is a navy blue color, Raisin, which is a plum color, and Chocolate, which is obviously brown. They all have a bit of shimmer and sheen to them, so they are more pearlized than matte in finish. They are indeed smudge proof, after swatching them on my hand, I vigorously rubbed it and they did not budge! And with the convenience of not having to sharpen them, you can not go wrong with these for $1!


From left to right: Indigo, Raisin, Chocolate


They are going pretty fast, so pick them up for $1 while you still can!

1 comment:

  1. Cool I will have to go by there tomorrow! I hope they still have some left!

    ReplyDelete