Thursday, September 23, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection

I was invited to the VIP unveiling party of the much anticipated MAC Venomous Villains collection.  It was held on September 21 at the Galleria MAC store.  The collection is a collaboration between MAC and Disney for Disney's most notorious villains.  While the collection will not officially launch until September 30, I was given a sneak peak and allowed to purchase to my little hearts desire.  The party was quite fun, there were hors d'oeuvres and cocktails to go around.  There were makeup artists that would transform you into your favorite Disney villain.  It was so crowded that I wasn't able to actually view anything up close, but I already had an idea of what I wanted.  I purchased two blushes and a nail lacquer.  Cue the pictures!
 


Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer in the center
 
Bite Of An Apple, Darkly My Dear


 I was also interested in Briar Rose Beauty Powder but wanted to view it in person to see if it suited my skin tone.  I guess I'll have to wait until September 30th.  I also picked up an emply 15 pan eye shadow palette so I can store all my MAC shadows in one place.  It gets real annoying in the mornings going through all of those eyeshadows to find which ones I want to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment