Monday, November 1, 2010

Manicure Mondays-MAC Bad Fairy

I almost didn't do a post on this polish because it disappointed me so much.  I've been wearing MAC's Bad Fairy, recently released with their Venomous Villains collection.  It is a duo chrome that is magenta, red, and copper, depending on the light.  I liked the color, hated the fact that it chipped so quickly.  I know that MAC polish can be hit or miss when it comes to wear time, but dang.  It chipped on me by the second day!  That is not normal for me.  I normally get about 5 days wear out of my other brands.  For $13 a bottle, I expected better.  I went ahead and touched up the chips and kept wearing it because I liked the color so much.  The formula was thin, needed three coats to be opaque.  This is with Seche Vite top coat.  What are you wearing this week?  Have you had issues with MAC's wear time?

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I have Illamasqua's Scarab on my nails at the moment as I wore it for halloween...really really wanted Bad Fairy though but I missed it. I love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie-Thank you so much for reading my blog! Scarab is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete