Friday, December 24, 2010

Ardell Pro Lash Applicator


When it comes to applying false lashes, point blank I suck.  I don't have a steady enough hand to apply them and I end up having to take them off several times to position them right.  By that time, I'm frustrated and I just give up.  With the holidays here and the numerous parties, I wanted to give falsies another chance.  So I went to Sally Beauty Supply.  I decided that I was done with the full strip lashes, so I purchased the demi lashes (you know that ones for the just the outer corner of your eye).  They look much more natural and they are WAY easier to apply, especially with the Ardell Pro Lash Applicator.  No steady hand, no problem!  It does all the work for you.  You just place the lash in the applicator, apply your adhesive, then place the lash where you want it.  And there you have it, perfectly placed falsies with no fuss! 

You can find these at Sally Beauty Supply for about $5.  I promise you, if you're like me and have a hard time applying lashes, this will help!

1 comment: