Monday, January 31, 2011

Manicure Mondays-Rescue Beauty Lounge Moulin Rouge

Rescue Beauty Lounge (RBL)  Moulin Rouge is a chocolate infused burgundy color.  The website describes it as"black cherries wrapped in dark chocolate".  I think that about sums it up.  It was really difficult to capture this color in a photo because I wasn't able to get sufficient daylight.  The RBL formula is the best I have ever encountered.  It was smooth and opaque in 2 coats.  It dried very glossy, though I opted to wear a top coat of Seche Vite.  It lasted for about 5 days before it showed significant tip wear.

2 comments:

  1. You've made me dig deep down and come to terms with it being okay to spend nearly $20 on one bottle of polish. Ha! I think I'll add Moulin Rouge to my list (up to four colors) and order soon. That color is beautiful. Today, I'm wearing Orly Matte Vinyl (matte black) and I topped it with China Glaze Dorothy Who. It's everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just C-Ha! It took alot for me to be "okay" with that also! Your polish combo sounds great! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete