Saturday, April 9, 2011

Outfit Of The Day-Going To Dinner

I have been MIA this week as I have been getting over a nasty sinus infection.  But I'M BACK...and with another outfit of the day.


So last night, the husband and I went to a birthday dinner for one of his best friends.  It was at one of those Brazilian steakhouses.  You know, the kind where they bring around endless cuts of meat and you eat until you can't eat anymore.  Due to the fact that these places are very expensive and I certainly planned to get my money's worth, I wore a flowy olive green maxi dress.

Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-Zara
Necklace-Gift from my dad
Earrings-Forever 21
Bangles-Shasa
Nails-China Glaze Cyberspace

I pulled half of my hair back and left the rest down.  Makeup was what I wore to work, just some tinted moisturizer, peach blush, and taupe eyeshadow.  On my lips is my favorite combo of the moment, Estee Lauder lipstick in Crystal Coral with Estee Lauder lipgloss in Coral Goddess on top.

The flowy dress came in handy because I ate my little heart out.  Now it's off to go work that meal off.  Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment