Sunday, April 3, 2011

What's In A Name-100th Post!

WOW!  This is my 100th post!  To mark this occasion, I thought I would give you all some insight into what my blogger/twitter name meant. 

I am a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated and have been since the Fall of 2004.  I have 21 awesome linesisters.  On my line, we have a couple of duplicate names (with 22 girls, it was bound  to happen) and there are two Tiffany's.  So in order to avoid stating our first and last names to differentiate the two of us, I adopted the nickname T. Mitch.  Mitch is the first part of my maiden name.  Even though I've been married for nearly 4 years, I still answer to it and go by it.    The "original" part only came about because Tmitch was taken on twitter.  So there you have it, that is how my blogger/twitter name came about!

I'll leave you with a photo of me and my lovely linesisters:



So I want to thank Nikki, Torria, Kelli, Marquetta, Ashley, Faith, Victoria, Charissa, Joneka, Raechelle, Gladys, Adrienne, Keisha, Carla, Kareeme, Ashlee, Danielle, Qiana, Tiffany F, Reisha, and Candice for giving me my blogger name!  Love you gals!!!!

1 comment: