Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Clarisonic Mia, Now At A Better Price


After getting an email from Sephora stating that I was now a V.I.B. (very important beauty insider, which means I have spent way too much money there), I started perusing their site.  I noticed that the Clarisonic Mia was now $30 less than its original price.  Down from $149, the Clarisonic Mia is now $119!  And they have all these great colors now.  I've already written a rave review about it here.  If you can afford it, get it!  But if Sephora has their annual Friends & Family sale next month, you can get it for 20% off which makes it under $100!  A steal in my opinion.  You can also catch it on QVC which sometimes runs specials on it.  Meanwhile, I'll still be having my love affair with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment