Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beauty UK Earth Child Eyeshadow Palette #4


First, let me apologize for the small blogging break that I took, I had to take care of myself.  But I am back and feeling better!  Beauty UK is an affordable UK brand that I'd heard tons about on other blogs.  It is sold in their drug store for 3.99GBP.  I received this in my swap with BeautybyJJ.  And let me tell you, it's good!

Top row of colors


Bottom row of colors

It is a 10 color palette full of earth tones.  The colors have no names from what I can see.  The eyeshadows themselves are very soft and pigmented.  And they blend wonderfully.  It is a nice mix of mattes and shimmers.  My favorite combo to wear from this palette is the shimmery brown on the lid with the matte brown in the crease.

I love the size of the palette also.  It's great for traveling.  When the husband and I took a long weekend trip over Labor Day weekend, this was the only eyeshadow that I brought.  It allows for neutral looks as well as a smoky eye as it has blacks and greys too.

If you are in the UK, I highly recommend picking up this palette.  Beauty UK also ships to the US, if any of my US beauties are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment