Monday, November 14, 2011

Manicure Mondays-Orly Plum Noir


I think Orly Plum Noir has become my new favorite Fall color.  It's simply GORGEOUS!  It is a deep plum color that is very flattering to my skin tone.  There is no shimmer whatsoever in this color.  The formula (as with most Orly polishes) was buttery smooth and amazing.  Only needed two coats to achieve opacity.  I used CND Stickey base coat and Diamond Dry top coat.  This color lasted a full 7 days before chipping!  I purchased this from Sally's Beauty Supply and I believe this is in Orly's permanent collection.  This may be back on my nails for my business trip this week, who knows?

P.S.  Have you noticed the watermark on my photos lately?  I've had some of my images stolen, so hopefully this deters anymore theft!

No comments:

Post a Comment