Friday, June 4, 2010

Shoe Crush-Christian Louboutin Pigalle



I watched Sex and The City 2 this past weekend and found myself crushing on Carrie's Christian Louboutin Pigalle Crystal Encrusted Stilettos. They are everything I love in a shoe; sky high, versatile, and incredibly sexy! In the movie, she paired it with a simple white jersey knit dress, but this shoe can be paired with anything from the likes of a cocktail dress to skinny jeans and a cute top! Of course the price tag is astronomical, however, a girl can dream. I did find a more affordable alternative from Michael Antonio for $64.95.


Michael Antonio, Lloyd, www.endless.com

Not quite the same, but until I hit the lottery, these will have to do!

2 comments:

  1. I seen something like these in Bakers....I wanted them so badly....haven't seen the movie and I was wondering what to wear them with......thanks for the tip! -A. Munson

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in case she Christian Louboutin Cork-Wedge Leopard Pump pleases herself, then she considers the shoe.so No matter the design and style, the shoes high-gloss, scarlet soles that the designer trademarked in 2008 get them to recognizable from across a bedroom or on the red carpet, where they're often spotted about the feet of Christian Louboutin Daffodil 160 Suede Platform Chartreuse Pumps Yellow celebrities. People have some common desire and you can not deny the fact that you have the desire also to look good in front of your friends and family members like the other people and that is why it becomes very important for you to find the best products from the market. Louboutin said the key to success in design of footwear is that the shoes must be Christian Louboutin Daffodil 160mm Leopard-print Ankle Boots worn comfortable and the shape also be nice to eyes." Most of my inspiration comes from a daily life, and I do not quite meet the fast-paced city life.

    ReplyDelete