Monday, January 30, 2012

Manicure Mondays-Confetti Purple Reigns With Essie Shine Of The Times


I've already mentioned that I had purchased the Essie Shine Of The Times top coat.  Well I couldn't wait to try it out.  Since the Essie polish is a play on a Prince song, I decided to put it over Confetti's Purple Reigns (I know, I'm a nerd).  I loved the effect!  This is two coats of Purple Reigns and one coat of Shine Of The Times.  Purple Reigns had a nice formula, very pigmented.  Shine Of The Times is also nice, but a little thick.  Nothing too hard to work with though.  I topped it with Diamond Dry top coat.  I'm sure the manicure would have lasted longer than four days but I grew tired of the bumpy texture and changed it.  All in all, it's a gorgeous top coat and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment